1. You can put very knobby and wide tire which means more grip
2. You have more tire options than on 19"
3. Better for trail riding - 18" tire is fatter so you can also go with less pressure and is more resistant for pinching
4. 18" tire is more flexible and you can have more traction on a hard surface like rocks etc. with lower pressure
5. Main wheel weight is closer to the rotation center which means less power to rotate the wheel -> longer range than on 19" with similar tire.
- Milk Racing black matte rim 18”x1.85
- OEM SurRon hub
- SM silver 2.6mm/12G spokes
- lacing with 3-cross spoke pattern
- Milk Racing 18" wheel (rim, hub, spokes, nipples)
- inner tube standard 3.50
- rim band
- rim lock
- all bolts and hardware (stainless steel)
- spoke wrench for spokes tightening
- Torx key for disc brake bolts (disc brake need to be swapped from OEM wheel)